Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 1 Ending

Signing off. I don't think anyone has found this blog yet. M asked me why I was creating a blog and not just writing in my journal.

I think it has to do with not being alone. I would love to think that someone will stumble upon this blog, maybe also recently having overeaten or struggling not to, and fighting whatever emotional baggage puts us into making poor choices.

Maybe others are out there...if not, I'm stylishly writing to myself.

Besides, I type faster than I handwrite.

Goodnight. I successfully completed my first day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by . . . some words of experience here: at first blogging feels kinda lonely but you'll find so many friends and support out there by just visiting around and commenting on all the lovely stuff you're finding . . .

    ReplyDelete