Saturday, April 18, 2009

83 days to go- down in the dumps

Today is painful. I am crying a lot. I have let myself down....for the millionth time.

I came home last night after a day of great eating and a great workout. I had exercised hard each day of the week and now it was Friday night. I had only eaten 8 points...which I know is part of the problem...but I was also emotional about different personal issues. So, I ate.

I ate and ate and ate and ate and ate. Probably over 100 points.

Here's what it looked like...I am not sure why I write it down....just to shame myself. Is that helpful? But here it is:

18 crackers and 3oz of cheese (15 points)
plate with bread, hummous, salad, cheese, and a cocktail
second helping of the above
plate with beans, chips, hummos, and 2 slices of quiche

And how does that feel???? 100 points in one day...in just a few hours, actually???

Sick, disgusting, sad, depressed, morose, pitiful, pathetic

I am struggling today to even want to show my face. I dragged myself to the gym. I worked out REALLY hard and so far I've made good choices.

Why is this wedding day, taking pictures, being surrounded by people I love, not ENOUGH to motivate me not to be fat? Why am I still fat? Why can't something just click and I get on this trail and just do the work to get there?

Why am I so weak? Why am I such a failure?

Why can't I do this?

As of this morning, I gained 5 lbs. since last week's weigh-in. Okay, so maybe that's not realistic...it's a reaction to salt and poor eating at dinner....but still, tomorrow's weigh-in will not be great. I will have gained.

All of this writing, talk, work, exercise....and I will still be down just 4 lbs. since I restarted WW's in December at 188.8.

Hysterical really. The movement of 4 lbs. in 4 months. At that rate, I will still be disgusting cow at the wedding.

Oh God, I just need to stop writing this blog for now. I hate everything about myself and what I am and who I have become and my weakness.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I just stumbled across this blog today and I got interested in reading your posts. I know you haven't written for a long time and I noticed that your wedding date was only a few days ago. I hope it went well. I want to encourage you to not give up on your quest to be healthy and lose weight.

    Would like to hear what you have been up to since you last posted. Any chance of an update post?

    Regards
    Leanne (from Australia)

    ReplyDelete