Thursday, April 2, 2009

To bed with a full belly


I was ambitious today with both my food and exercise. I had a fantastic eliptical workout and then prepared a 3rd anniversary meal spectacular.

It included:
1. turkey bacon, shitake mushroom, and leek quiche (with my first EVER homemade pie dough)
2. red lentil soup
3. cornish game hens stuffed with brown rice and raisins

The meal was incredible and well worth the 13 points needed to eat it! Along with a glass of wine, I was at 15 points for the evening....and luckily, I had them.

Today I felt like things got easier! I just woke up knowing that I had to keep doing this. Some days this fact is obvious and other days I feel like I'm just being painfully born into the WW world.

"What are points again?" I ask on my rough days.

Today, it made sense. More days like this one are needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment