Saturday, April 4, 2009

97 days to go: the period pass?

"Okay, Delilah, I know you're on your period....that is not some sort of freekish free pass to eating crazy."

"But I feel cranky, bloated, and pissed....can't I get extra food on my plate to feel better?"

"No, because actually that always makes you feel worse."

"Oh, so what should I do?"

"Figure out what type of activity points you are going for today....walking, jogging, yoga?"


So, that's where I am right now. Thinking what I could do for exercise!

RING - RING - RING

Skinny friend just called and asked, "Do you want to go on a walk up and down Peach Hill with me?"

"Yes, that sound great!" "Oh, Gads! That sounds like the worst thing ever."

I'm going with the angelic voice this time. So, that's decided. I think there's been progress on the scale. Obsession it is. The scale just lies there each morning and calls to me to step on it. See what the daily numbers are. It's a bad scale. Some days it jumps 2 lbs in just a few minutes. I want to throw it through against the wall...but then again the next day, I'd want it again.

So, far, it would appear 3 lbs. are down...despite the period issues. We'll see if it holds until weigh-in tomorrow...or was even accurate at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment