Thursday, April 2, 2009

Feelin' Curvy

It turns out that my first Curves appointment was more of a consultation. I didn't actually get a workout but I did find out stats. None of them are shocking...but some are disheartening.

But what would this blog be for if I didn't have some signficant ground to cover?

I just put my measurements on the sidebar permanentely (pending updates)....and I'll be measuring again in a month. My first "official" workout at Curves is on Monday. It's an interesting program....not quite sure that the vibe of the much older women chatting and gossiping is my thing...but that's why I'll have an ipod on.

Okay, the numbers:

5' 8" Height (probably not going to change)
186.6 Weight
31.3% Body fat
78 Resting heart rate
114/72 Blood pressure
28.4 BMI
28.4 Bust
38 Waist
42.25 Abdomen
43 Hips
25 Thigh
13.25 Arm

No comments:

Post a Comment