Thursday, April 9, 2009

92 days to go: gym in the afternoon!

Today will test my strength. I am too tired to go to the gym this morning before work, thus, the gym clothes are packed for an afternoon visit.

Am I dedicated enough to visit the gym in the afternoon after a day of substitute teaching? Can I drag myself through those doors at 3 in the afternoon? I hope so.

Foodwise - yesterday was tough. I showed a little girl how to make pumpkin pie yesterday and managed to escape the evening only eating a small 3 pt. slice of our delicious product. It was a narrow victory because I still managed to overeat in pts. by 8. I am now officially 12 pts. over for the week (and this is using all 35 flex. already and all activity points).

On the scale I'm up a bit, too. I'm not too worried; however, I face a daunting weekend of Saturday feasts and Sunday Easter treats. The weigh-in will have to come into play on Saturday morning to help keep me in line and maybe again on Monday to check my progress through an abundant weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. There is not much that will get you motivated like getting married. You can do it. Just keep your focus on the over all goal and how on your wedding day you won't look back and wish you would have eaten XX or XX you will be so happy that you passed it up and you feel smokin' hot in that white dress. You can do it! Just don't give up! I will keep up with you to see how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete